Swift Microwave Therapy
Freeman Williams Bertao Podiatry are now offering Swift Microwave Therapy for plantar warts. This is a new, reliable treatment for verruca lesions that requires no at home treatment.
- Swift is a pioneering new microwave therapy system that provides a precise and easy way of treating verruca lesion.
- Swift was developed by emblation limited
- Swift is one of the fastest growing treatments in UK Podiatry.
- Microwaves are a form of non-ionised radiation, which have the ability to agitate water molecules within skin cells without causing damage to DNA.
- Swift microwaves will penetrate the skin to a predetermined depth. They don’t break the surface of the skin and destroy tissue like other forms of plantar wart treatment (salicylic acid, cryotherapy).
- Studies are showing success rates as high as 83% within 3 treatments.
- The Swift Applicator has a disposable tip to prevent cross-contamination.
- Best of all, Swift treatments are fast. Each treatment takes less than 10 minutes. No at home treatment is required.
For information regarding appointments and costs Contact our Wollongong Clinic
To learn more about Swift Microwave Therapy watch
Dr Ivan Bristow's Presentation Watch Presentation